eccentric shaft jaw crusher line Jaw crusher can reach the crushing ratio of 4-6 and the shape of final product is even. It is widely applied to crush high hardness, mid hardness and soft rocks and ores such as slag, construction materials, marble, etc. The pressure resistance strength is under 200Mpa, that is, suitable for primary crush.
· Unlike the traditional jaw crusher, this new type mobile crusher can be easily and flexibly moved to the crushing site, which eliminates the obstacles caused by the crushing sites and the conditions. Therefore, it is widely applied in coal mining plants, infrastructure, road construction, and urban construction waste recycling which have more requirements on the mobility of the crushing sites.
Each jaw crusher has two flywheels, one of the flywheels is used to connect the triangle belt and eccentric shaft, and the other one seems to be good-for-nothing from the appearance but increasing the weight of jaw crusher equipment in vain, can''t we get rid of it?
Jaw crusher are widely used as primary size reduction equipments in mechanical and mining industries due to its simple structure and easy maintainability. Jaw crusher mainly consist of main frame, movable jaw plate, fixed jaw plate, cheek plate, guard plate, eccentric shaft bearing, eccentric shaft, toggle plate, adjustment setting and so on.
Introduce The main structure of the Jaw Crusher is composed of stander, eccentric shaft, belt pulley, flywheel, movable jaw plate, wrist plate,adjustable gap screw, offsetting spring, fixed jaw plate. The wrist plate also has the effect of guarding. This Jaw Crusher''s ...
Jaw crusher parts that contain frame, movable and stationary plate, bearing, eccentric shaft, toggle jaw, flywheel, eccentric shaft, belt pulley, back-moving spring, jaw plate crusher parts. Solid and durable property JXSC the crushers machine with a non-welded
· Single-toggle jaw crusher (the eccentric shaft is pivoted directly on the swing jaw) Double-toggle jaw crusher (the eccentric shaft is pointed behind the swing jaw) Beyond these two types, many other jaw crushers are available like bull-dog jaw crushers and force-feed jaw crushers, etc. but the reason for mentioning these two as the mainstream is that they are the most widely used jaw crushers ...
The differences between jaw crusher and other secondary crusher Firstly, they differ in the working principle. For jaw crusher, the driving power of the generator leads to the movement of the swing jaw and of the eccentric shaft and then the materials are crushed. ...
Structure of the Jaw Crusher The jaw crusher mainly consists of the rack, the bracing, the operating mechanism, the transmission mechanism (including eccentric connecting-rod, thrust rod, fly wheel and eccentric shaft), safety device, adjusting gear and so on.
· Jaw crushers are mainly used for coarse crushing and medium crushing of various ores in mine crushing, sandstone production line and building crushing. In order to meet different needs, there are various types in our company with PE jaw crusher, PEW reinforced jaw crusher, HJC high efficiency jaw crusher, C modular construction series jaw crusher etc.
A crusher is a machine designed to reduce large rocks into smaller rocks, gravel, sand or rock dust.Crushers may be used to reduce the size, or change the form, of waste materials so they can be more easily disposed of or recycled, or to reduce the size of a solid mix of raw materials (as in rock ore), so that pieces of different composition can be differentiated.
· Jaw Crusher is a kind of mining equipment used for primary and secondary crushing. It is widely used in medium-sized crushing of various ores and bulk materials in mining, smelting, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy, and chemical industries.
· Jaw crusher has a simple structure that easy to install and maintain. The gyratory crusher is taller than the jaw crusher, thus needs a high workshop design. Besides, gyratory crusher is heavy than jaw crusher, it''s not convenient to move. Capacity ratio( up to 6 ...
Jaw crusher is mainly composed of frame, eccentric wheel, flywheel, moving jaw, side guard plate, elbow back seat, reset spring, fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate etc. The jaw crusher uses power to drive the jaw plate to move periodically to extrude the material to achieve the crushing effect.
When JC jaw crusher works, electrical motor drives the belt wheel to make the swing jaw move following the specific track by eccentric shaft. After the materials enter into the crushing chamber, they are crushed between the two jaw plates by impacting, bending, and striking, and then discharged from the discharge opening.
· jaw crusher cross-section The horizontal component of motion (throw) at the discharge point of the single-toggle jaw crusher is greater than the throw of the Dodge crusher at that point; in fact, it is about three-fourths that of Blake machines of similar short-side receiving-opening dimensions.
PE Jaw Crusher |. This type of crusher has a long history and belongs to traditional crushing equipment. Its motor drives the eccentric shaft to rotate via V-belt pulley and movable jaw to carry out a periodical complex pendular movement to generate crush capacity. There are two types: coarse crusher and fine crusher.
Small jaw crusher is suitable for primary and secondary crushing of all kinds of minerals and rocks with compressive strength less than 320 MPa. Usage and Application Small jaw crusher is widely used in mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy and so on.Small jaw crusher is suitable for primary and secondary crushing of all kinds of minerals and rocks with compressive strength ...
Jaw Crusher Structure. The main structure of jaw crusher is composed of main frame, movable jaw plate, fixed jaw plate, cheek plate, guard plate, eccentric shaft bearing, eccentric shaft, toggle plate, adjustment setting and so on. Among them there are some wear parts that need replacement. Generally speaking, jaw crusher spare parts are jaw ...
PE Jaw Crusher,Jaw Crusher Machine,Jaw Crusher Working Principle Jaw crusher machine structure is mainly composed of frame, eccentric shaft, ... Cycle the continuous rotation near the series jaw crusher of crushing ... and reliable, centralized oil lubrication, easy to replace parts, small maintenance workload.
The jaw crusher is a kind of crushing equipment designed by FTM Machinery based on the combination of its 40 years of crushing industry experience and market demands, featuring a simple structure, high crushing ratio, and reliable quality. It is widely used in mining, metallurgy, chemistry, highway and railway construction and other industries.